Hello my loves!
Welcome to my very first Top Ten Tuesday post! Since deciding to post 5 times a week instead of 3 times a week, I though this would be a great way of adding more and varied content to the blog! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish which has now found a lovely new home at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s prompt is Book to Pull You Out of a Reading Slump. For me, there are two tactics I used to get myself out of a reading slump, and the following 10 books or 10 series of books fit into those categories. The first being books that fill me with nostalgia and the second books that have wowed me so much in the last couple of years they are no doubt the ones that will be able to drag me out of the slump.
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
- Geek Girl by Holly Smale.
- The School For Good and Evil Series by Soman Chainani.
- The Charlotte Holmes Series by Brittany Cavallaro.
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- White Rabbit, Red Wolf by Tom Pollock
- Dear Fahrenheit 451 by Annie Spence
- Moonrise by Sarah Crossan
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
And there we have it, the first of my Top Ten Tuesday posts. Have you read any of these books? What are the books that always drag you out of a reading slump, let me know in the comments down below.
Peace and pages
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday