Hello my loves!
Here we are again, Tuesday. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday post is in honour of going back to school in the next couple of week. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish which has now found a lovely new home at That Artsy Reader Girl.
So, this week I have picked books that fit the following prompts; books that I read in school that I loved, books set in schools/ boarding schools that I loved, books that related to what I am studying and books that featured in the school curriculum that I didn’t get around to reading but still want to.
Books that I read in school and loved
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Books set in school/ boarding schools that I loved
- The Children of Castle Rock by Natasha Farrant
- Wunderkids by Jacqueline Silverster
- S.T.A.G.S by M.A. Bennett
Books that relate to what I am studying that I either loved or know I will love when I actually find the time to read it.
- In Your Defence by Sarah Langford
- The Secret Barrister by The Secret Barrister
And finally we have the books that were on the school curriculum that I never got around to reading at the time and would love to now.
- A Wrinkle in Time by by Madeleine L’Engle
- The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday