Good morning my loves!
I hope you’re having a swell day so far. Today’s post in the 100 Truths Tag. The titles is basically spot on with this one. There are 100 questions, and I answer them truthfully. I love doing posts like this because they are almost my favourite ones to read, I love getting to know the people behind my favourite blog. I hope you enjoy this too!
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames?
I have many a nickname, Juanita for example!
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
Married to books.
7. Any children?
8. Any pets?
9. Any tattoos/piercings?
8 piercings and so many tattoos I can’t count!
10. What do you like about yourself?
Wow, toughie. I’d like to think I’m a caring person?
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
Does my mental health count?
12. Right or left-handed?
13. The last thing you drank?
14. The last thing you ate?
15. Your last phone call?
The bank… hahaha!
16. Your last text message?
My IRL bestie
17. Your last e-mail?
An update on this super exciting project!
18. The last song you listened to?
Kyiv by Oskar Schuster
19. The last book you read?
Hmmm, does this mean the last book I read or the last book I finished? Last book I read was The Heart’s Invisible Furies by John Boyne (I’m half way through and it’s breaking my heart) but the last book I finished was Reign of Mist, of which you can find my review here.
20. The last time you cried?
This morning, reading the aforementioned book.
21. The last blog you read?
The last post I read was Kelly’s review of The Dark Gifts trilogy by Vic James. I’m so glad she loved it as much as I did!
22. The last person you spoke to?
My mother, the darling
23. The Last Place You Visited?
I went to a lovely book event in Cardiff to see Sophie Mackintosh and Dan Tyte.
24. Your Last Holiday Abroad?
Spain in June
HAVE YOU EVER:
25. Got back with an ex?
26. Been cheated on?
27. Cheated on someone?
28. Lost someone special to you?
29. Been so drunk you threw up?
30. Fallen out of love with someone?
31. Met someone who changed you?
32. Been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Kissed someone you shouldn’t have?
When I was young and more foolish than I am now, yes.
34. Found out people were talking about you behind your back?
35. Broken someone’s heart?
36. Kissed a stranger?
37. Had your own heart broken?
38. Had sex on a first date?
39. Been arrested?
40. Been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Done something you regret?
42. Had a threesome?
43. Embarrassed yourself in public
44. Misjudged someone?
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS:
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Depends on the day you ask me
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
49. Do you believe in Aliens?
Not the ones depicted in films, but I think there’s something else out there
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Sometimes, but I don’t think if you think positively that everything you want will happen
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
Money buys books, so yes
54. Would You Describe Yourself As A Feminist?
I believe in equality, yes
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-Choice, without a shadow of a doubt!
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love, consistency and emotional and physical warmth
59. Are you eating anything?
60. Are you drinking anything?
61. What are you listening to?
62. What are you thinking?
I’m thinking about The Heart’s Invisible Furies by John Boyne
63. What are you waiting for?
Nothing in particular
64. What are you most excited for?
I can’t think off the top of my head
65. What’s your pet peeve?
People that don’t indicate when they’re are driving. That makes me SO MAD
66. What’s your favourite thing?
67. If You Weren’t Answering These Questions What Would You Be Doing?
Reading The Labyrinth of the Spirits by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
68. Best friend:
Haf, we’d been best since we were born, basically!
Oh god, I don’t know! It was probably in the school playground when I was younger, messing about and playing kiss chase.
70. Celebrity crush:
I don’t think I can remember?
Probably somewhere in Spain
A hamster called Treacle
A Sandwich Artist in Subway
75. Childhood Memory:
It was a Christmas when I was really young, maybe 4 or 5, and I’d been given a make-up set.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE:
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook-up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
Neither, I’m strictly a top shelf girl
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or Werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or Winter?
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy?
Comedy to watch, horror to read
89. Do you wish you Could change the past?
90. Dream job?
Publishing or owning my own bookshop
91. Guilty pleasure?
I don’t have any guilty pleasures! They’re all just pleasures I’m not ashamed of!
92. What are you afraid of?
Spiders, heights, flying, inclosed spaces. A lot actually.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A vet and then an Egyptologist
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The power to heal
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
Not wasting time on people who weren’t good to me
96. Would you want immortality?
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead, who would you choose?
Oscar Wilde, definitely.
98. Would you say you are happy?
There’s not really a straightforward answer to that question.
99. What piece of advice would you give yourself at age 18?
Stop trying to please everyone. Otherwise it’ll get to the point where you’ve spent so much time, trying to be the person other want you to be, that you’ll have no idea who you are.
100. Where would you like to be in five years time?
Happy and healthy. With some sort of literary job!
And there we have it! The 100 Truths Tag. I would love to see you all do this tag and link me to your post down below, so that I can get to know you all a little better!
Peace and pages